- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Myers-Briggs Type Identifier: ENTP/ENFP
- Registered on: 08/06/2009
- Last connection: 06/10/2013
- Philo (Contributor, 08/06/2009)
- 02:41 PM Philo Bug #181 (New): Error in entity forms with Django 1.5
- Looks like as of 1.5 "this line":https://github.com/ithinksw/philo/blob/master/philo/forms/entities.py#L54 raises thi...
- 05:46 PM Philo Revision 71d4f577: Fixed a bug which was causing the embed widget to be unusable in Grappelli 2.3.8.
- 03:58 PM Philo Revision c5586d63: File should be a value model, right?
- 06:20 PM Philo Revision 38b3b029: This will include non *.py files in our distribution for setup.py, easy_install, pip, &c. purposes.
- 04:14 PM Philo Bug #177: pip installation does not work
- Further details on the two servers I tested:
- 03:55 PM Philo Bug #177: pip installation does not work
- Reportedly it does work on some servers. Not sure what's wrong with mine...
- 03:37 PM Philo Bug #177 (Resolved): pip installation does not work
- When I try @pip install philo@ I get:...
- 03:39 PM Philo Bug #161: Website installation instructions could reference PyPI
- pip installation doesn't work as per Issue #177. I can update the website when it does.
- Look into overloading the dismiss related popup function according to this method (http://groups.google.com/group/dja...
- Having some trouble with this one. My current idea was to open a new window—like the related object selector window—t...
Also available in: Atom