- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/03/2009
- Last connection: 08/03/2009
- 01:43 PM MenuTunes Revision 78d39c73: Shadowless StatusWindow graphics, as well as an ITImageView which casts a shadow.
- 11:39 AM MenuTunes Revision 72525936: Positioning Fixes. The window might still do some weirdness if you change its position when its appearing or vanishing, but the weirdness isn't as weird, and the window will recover and perform correctly on its next entrance or exit.
- 06:54 PM MenuTunes Revision a182eb12: This about does it. I want to do a couple more things, especially multiple screen support. With the way I've got this set up, it should be pretty easy, but I need sleep first. If you want it in there, I'll do it after some sleep.
- 07:50 AM MenuTunes Revision f78882a2: One more little nib tweak
- 07:45 AM MenuTunes Revision f41e707a: Positioning changes are now reflected properly by the prefs. When changing positions, effects will be disabled/changed accordingly. Position prefs are now reflected when the panel opens.
- 03:08 PM MenuTunes Revision a06b2304: Checking in improvements to the effect availability heuristic.
- 10:43 AM MenuTunes Revision 01755ec0: Intermediary checkin, just to mark my place and back up, in case Panther decides to be an ass again.
- 02:42 PM MenuTunes Revision d8546c31: Sizing is now in, with appropriate UI. Still working on the last of the positioning stuff. We're almost there, but the computer needs a reboot. It's dying here, and so am I, so I'm gonna get some rest and come back to this fresh. Tomorrow is Last Day, Leo, 25. Proceeding to Carousel.
- 11:20 AM MenuTunes Revision 0605ae7f: Quick intermediary checkin to add the preset color pull-down. More coming soon.
- 07:11 AM MenuTunes Revision 0b83e13f: Adding background style in the General status window settings.
Also available in: Atom