- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 10/08/2011
- Philo (Contributor, 06/16/2010)
- 01:46 AM Philo Bug #173: Waldo email changes assume the email is stored on the user model
- Addressed with commit:a7d3a2c29add2278e4e9aa3fd8e5ff847a3c9a87
- 01:46 AM Philo Bug #177: pip installation does not work
- Merged in with commit:6de576dc999886f300c5abc74f4a2433a884d3b8 and tweaked with commit:46bfbcf188fa31bea2c08c14df696e...
- 03:23 AM Philo Feature #147: Tags should be decoupled from core.
- This was merged into develop with commit:cbbff4f681be1a7a1666424d7c2883dfd4a7c30d.
- 08:16 AM Philo Feature #174 (Resolved): Release notes
- Added to release branch with commit d73513163c733635160339c475d695062183bb17.
- 12:09 AM Philo Bug #177: pip installation does not work
- Yeah, this works for me.
- 11:11 PM Philo Bug #172 (Resolved): Attribute inlines not displayed for BlogEntry and NewsletterArticle admins
- 11:01 PM Philo Bug #172: Attribute inlines not displayed for BlogEntry and NewsletterArticle admins
- Merged into my develop in preparation for a release with commit cbbff4f681be1a7a1666424d7c2883dfd4a7c30d.
- 07:10 PM Philo Bug #176 (New): Update waldo token generation to use django's crypto utils.
- Django's token generation has been updated to be more secure - and in the development version, generic secure signing...
- 04:15 PM Philo Feature #167: Fewer page loads for Attribute inlines
- Did initial work on this in feature/reloadless_attributes branch - cleaned up the AttributeForm stuff and provided te...
- 03:38 AM Philo Bug #163: READMEs and websites should reference "Contributing" wiki page
- Added a contribution page to the docs in my develop branch with commit:c79bb6f20ff4100201f23a5d521aaa39dfc1c291. Mean...
Also available in: Atom